In the News:
- Supreme Court ruling denies second chance for inmates – The Morning Call (7/25- Delaware Law Professor Leonard Sosnov provided expert commentary)
- Widener Law Commonwealth names dean’s list students – HeraldMailMedia.com (7/25)
- An announcement of Main Campus graduates appeared on 7/24 in the Republican Herald.
- House bill would change the way PA selects judges – WITF Smart Talk Radio (7/23 – Professor Emeritus John Gedid of Commonwealth Law provided expert commentary)
- Deadline looming for Hershey Trust board to resolve ‘matters of concern’ – PENNLive.com (7/22 – Commonwealth Law Professor Michael Hussey provided expert commentary)
- Free expungement clinic for youth runs Friday morning at Delaware Law School – WDDE-FM (7/21 – A clinic will be held at Delaware Law)