In the News:
- Local immigration expert weighs in on plan to end DACA – ABC 27 News (1/11 – Commonwealth Law’s Jill Family, director of the Law and Government Institute and an expert in immigration law, is featured in this online article as well as the accompanying news broadcast segment )
- Prominence of Delaware bankruptcy court threatened – WHYY (1/10 – Bruce Grohsgal, professor of Business Bankruptcy Law at Delaware Law, is quoted in this article and was also featured in a WHYY-FM news radio segment Wednesday evening)
- AG Race: Sean Lynn out, LaKresha Roberts in – Blue Delaware (1/10 – LaKresha Roberts, a Delaware Law graduate and Chief Deputy Attorney General, is running for Attorney General)
- Carney asks for fee reduction in case striking state-court party balance mandate – Delaware Law Weekly (1/10 – U.S. Chief Magistrate Judge Mary Pat Thynge, a Delaware Law graduate, is featured in this article)
- Men’s Basketball: Alvernia 78, Widener 66
- Coverage of the men’s game is featured in The Reading Eagle.
- Women’s Basketball: Widener 75, Alvernia 45
- A write-up of the women’s game is featured in HERO Sports.
- College Basketball: Woods tops 1,000 in Hawks’ victory over Richmond – Delaware County Daily Times (1/11 – Article features write-ups for both the Widener men’s and women’s basketball games online and in today’s print edition.
Events on Commonwealth Law campus today:
- Themis Bar Table Day; The Pit
- Fracking and Subsurface Trespass Panel and CLE; 4:30 – 6 p.m.; Administration Building, Room A180