In the News:
- Can lawyers text potential clients? – ABA Journal (December issue – Delaware Law School Dean Rodney Smolla was quoted)
- A WCAU (NBC) segment on 11/22 showed Laura Strickland, assistant director of multicultural admissions, presenting a plaque to a high school student as part of the Widener University High School Leadership Awards.
- In Our Schools: Crystal Rauenzahn – Reading Eagle (11/26 – Crystal Rauenzahn is attending Widener for a doctor of education with principal certification)
- Wesley House gets a gift from POWER Home Remodeling – Delaware County Daily Times (11/26 – Article mentions Widener University offering a Thanksgiving meal)
- Why Retail Still Rules on Black Friday – Cheat Sheet (11/27 – Associate Professor Ross Steinman was quoted)
- On 11/27, the Pennsylvania Cable Network aired a Commonwealth Law discussion on redistricting.
- Philly lawyer who counseled Trump returns to Cozen O’Connor – The Philadelphia Inquirer (11/27 – James Schultz is a Widener University School of Law graduate)
- Who’s News: Lancaster County hirings and promotions – Lancaster Online (11/27 – Katy S. Landis holds a law degree from Widener)
- GMA graduate DeCandido stuffs stat sheet at Tufts – Delaware County Daily Times (11/27 – Article mentions Widener Women’s Basketball’s win over Neumann)
- Absegami grad, Bucknell senior Abdullah Anderson named Patriot League Defensive Player of Year – Press of Atlantic City (11/17 – Article mentions Widener Men’s Basketball player Connor Laverty assistance in a win over Scranton)