In the News:
- Widener’s Montrell Hicks-Taylor puts safety first – Philadelphia Inquirer (10/18 – Story about Montrell Hicks-Taylor, a Widener graduate student, full-time campus safety officer and football player)
- J&J Asbestos Trial A New Front In Talc Litigation – Law360 (10/17 – Article quotes Jean Eggen, distinguished emeritus professor at Delaware Law School)
Events on Main Campus Today:
- Hunger Banquet; Lathem Hall; 5:30 – 7 p.m.
- Resume Clinic; Wolfgram Library Classroom, Main Floor; 4 – 6 p.m.
Events at Commonwealth Law:
- BLSA/Internship Workshop; L201; 4 – 6 p.m.
- Federal Bar Association Panel & Reception; A180/Reception in Gallery; 4 – 6 p.m.