In the News:
- Instant info is making us less informed and less thoughtful – The Philadelphia Inquirer (8/10 – An op-ed by Dwight DeWerth-Pallmeyer, an associate professor of communications studies)
- Engineering Robotics Summer Camp – WPVI-TV (ABC) (8/9 – The School of Engineering’s Robotics Summer Camp was featured during the 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. news broadcasts. The new undergraduate major was also announced on both segments. The camp was also featured on WCAU-TV (NBC))
- Beau Biden Foundation offers free sessions to prevent child abuse – WPVI-TV (ABC) (8/9 – Upcoming trainings will be held at Delaware Law)
- Dwight DeWerth-Pallmeyer, an associate professor of communications studies, was interviewed by Allan Loudell on WDEL-AM during the afternoon broadcast on 8/9 about how President Trump’s Twitter activity is impacting the U.S. relationship with North Korea.
- College awards and honors for Burlington County students – Burlington County Times (8/9 – Mention of students named to the dean’s list at Widener*)
- Transgender Service Members Are Suing Trump For The Military Ban, & Here’s What We Know – Romper.com (8/9 – Delaware Law Professor John Culhane provided expert commentary)