In the News:
- Putting Delaware’s Protected Coast Back to Work – The New York Times (6/27 – Kenneth Kristl, an associate professor of environmental law at Delaware Law, provided expert commentary)
- Widener’s Engineering Summer Camp Begins – CBS Philly (6/27 – The School of Engineering’s Summer Camp for high school students was featured during the evening broadcast on KYW-TV on 6/27, which also appeared on MSN.com. Ron Mersky, associate professor of civil engineering and director of Engineering Outreach, was interviewed. The camp was also featured during the evening broadcasts on WPVI-TV (ABC) and WTXF-TV (FOX))
- Delaware Law Professor John Culhane was interviewed by Allan Loudell on WDEL-AM on 6/27 about the Supreme Court decisions that were made this week.
- Three Student-Athletes Make Academic All-MAC Teams
- McDonough Named ABCA/Rawlings Gold Glove Award Winner