- Today: Wes Leckrone, associate professor of political science, will be interviewed on Radio Sputnik World Service in Moscow at 10:05 a.m. about the possibility of the Supreme Court to hear potentially landmark case on partisan gerrymandering.
In the News:
- Delaware Law School prof says Supreme Court ruling favoring rock band likely protects Washington Redskins’ name – WDEL-AM (6/19 – Delaware Law Dean Rod Smolla was interviewed)
- Romie Griesmer, a lecturer at Delaware Law, was interviewed about the Cosby mistrial on WDEL-AM on 6/19.
- Delaware Coastal Zone Act bill the wrong way to govern – The News Journal (6/16 – Mention of Kenneth Kristl, associate professor of law at Delaware Law)
- Campus Corner – CentralJersey.com (6/15 – Mention of a student inducted to Omega Chi Epsilon at Widener)
- What I did on my summer vacation: 3 steps to get your retirement plan on track – Market Watch (6/13 – Column post by Kenn Tacchino, professor and head of the department of Economics, Finance, and Taxation)
- Delaware Law Professor John Culhane was interviewed on by on Deutsche Welle, a German TV station about the possible obstruction of justice investigation against Trump.
Events on Main Campus Today: