In the News:
- Delaware Valley honors the fallen this Memorial Day – WPVI-TV (ABC) (5/29 – Widener’s Dauntless Battalion participated in a Memorial Day event in Delaware County)
- A segment on the history of Widener University aired on the Pennsylvania Cable Network on 5/28.
- Value of valor: Soldiers’ tenets should guide all Americans – The News Journal (5/27 – Op-ed by Delaware Law Professor Alan Garfield)
- Judge rules that environmental group can challenge Sunoco over pipeline eminent domain – NPR StateImpact (5/26 – John Dernbach, a professor of environmental law at Commonwealth Law, provided expert commentary)
- Prof who teaches course on ‘Twin Peaks’: ‘It doesn’t want to do what television does’ – CableOne.net (5/26 – Repost of The Philadelphia Inquirer story featuring Daniel Robinson, the Homer C. Nearing Jr. Distinguished Professor of English)
- Arthur Schwartz, executive director of the Oskin Leadership Institute, was featured on WCAU-TV (NBC) on 5/24 for leading a workshop at Gloucester County Institute of Technology as part of Widener University/NBC 10 Leadership Day.
- Samantha DeCapua Earns CoSIDA Academic All-District Team Accolades
- Pitone and Colley Conclude Decorated Careers at NCAA T&F Championships
- Tupper Competes in 400-Meter Dash at NCAA Track & Field Championships