In the News:
- Delaware bill would alter Coastal Zone protections – The News Journal (5/18 – Kenneth Kristl, director of the Environmental & Natural Resources Law Clinic at Delaware Law, was quoted)
- The School of Nursing’s Nightingale Ceremony was featured on WPVI-TV (ABC) during the 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. news broadcast at on 5/18.
- Military News: Yardley soldier makes second lieutenant; Sellersville Airman graduates basic – Bucks County Courier Times and The Intelligencer (5/17 – Daniel Garman was commissioned as a second lieutenant at Widener)
Events on Main Campus Today:
- Graduate Commencement Ceremony; 9:30 a.m.; Memorial Field
- Academic Awards Ceremony; 3:30 p.m.; Alumni Auditorium