In the News:
- College students spend Spring Break building houses in Pickens Co. – WSPA-TV (CBS) (3/15 – Students on Alternative Spring Break in South Carolina were featured during the morning news broadcast for their work with Habitat for Humanity. Students Sarah Wright and Elizabeth Bean were interviewed)
- Local exec on magazine ‘power’ list – The Philadelphia Tribune (3/14 – Widener University Trustee Antoinette “Tonie” Leatherberry has been named to the Black Enterprise list of Most Powerful Women in Business)
- Widener to Host Distinguished Lecturer in Regenerative Engineering – Pivot Today (3/14 – Dr. Cato Laurencin will speak at upcoming lecture for the School of Engineering)
- Widener Law Commonwealth Listed As A Top Law School By U.S. News & World Report – Public Now (3/14)
- Delaware Law Emeritus Professor Tom Reed was interviewed by Allan Loudell on WDEL-AM about Attorney General Sessions dismissing U.S. attorneys who were appointed under Obama during the afternoon broadcast on 3/13.