- In the News:
- Delaware Law Dean Rod Smolla was interviewed about the Supreme Court nomination on WDDE-FM’s The Green on 2/5.
- The School of Engineering’s Annual Camp for High School Girls was featured during the evening news broadcast on WCAU-TV (NBC) 2/4.
- The evening news broadcasts on WPVI-TV (ABC) and PHL17 featured Delaware Law students helping fire fighters put together wills at no cost, as part of the Wills for Heroes event on 2/4.
- Amber Baylor, visiting assistant professor and director of the Veterans Law Clinic, was interviewed on Delaware 105.9 about the prison situation on 2/4.
- More tweeting, less thinking: A troubling trend – Xenia Daily Gazette (2/4 – Op-ed by Dwight DeWerth-Pallmeyer, associate professor of communication studies)
- Busy work can be beneficial to your health – Neighbor News Online and Grand Rapids Herald-Review (2/3 – Dr. Beth A. Howlett, director of the Counseling Center at Widener, provided expert commentary)
Events on Main Campus Today:
- Volunteer Fair; 12 p.m.; University Center Atrium
- Stargazing; 6:30 p.m.; Widener University Observatory
- Women’s Basketball: Stevenson 65, Widener 54
- Men’s Basketball: Widener 90, Stevenson 64
- Women’s Track & Field Competes at Ursinus
- Men’s Track & Field Competes at Ursinus & Villanova Meets