In the News:
- Students at Widener show how Courageous they are – Delaware County Daily Times (11/18 – News of yesterday’s Courage Day, an initiative of the Oskin Leadership Institute)
- Can America’s companies survive America’s most aggressive investors? – The Atlantic (11/18 – Lawrence Hamermesh, professor of corporate law at Delaware Law, provided expert commentary)
- Around South Philly – South Philly Review (11/17 – Photo of international students from Widener visiting Citizens Bank Park)
- Don’t just talk to your kids about Trump. Turn them into activists. – Slate (11/16 – Column by John Culhane, the H. Albert Young Fellow in Constitutional Law at Delaware Law and the co-director of the Family Health and Policy Institute)
Events on Main Campus Today:
- We’re All Widener Multicultural Fair; 11 a.m., University Center
- Beideman Visiting Scholar Address on Sustainability and Leadership; 12 p.m., Founders 109
- IEW Event: Zumba; 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- IEW Event: International Restaurant Visit – Pesto; 5 p.m., Philadelphia
- Men’s Basketball tournament start at 6 p.m.; Schwartz
Events on Main Campus this Weekend:
- Widener Day; 11/19, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Men’s Basketball tournament start at 2 p.m.
Events on the Harrisburg Campus this Weekend:
- Mock LSAT; 11/19, 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m., Administration Building
Events on the Delaware Campus this Weekend:
- Mock LSAT; 11/19, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m., Ruby R. Vale Moot Courtroom