- Ryan Raiker, a 2016 graduate and current MBA student, will appear tonight starting around 7 p.m. in the NBC 10 studios with the NBC 10 Battleground Bros to discuss the Millennial vote as it relates to the 2016 presidential election. Catch the whole conversation in a NBC 10 Philadelphia Facebook Live video throughout the night.
- Delaware Law Professor and H. Albert Young Fellow in Constitutional Law John Culhane is an in-studio guest on Law Journal Television tonight at 7 p.m. The show focuses on the election and the U.S. Supreme Court. Watch on WFMZ-TV or online .
In the News:
- At Widener, leadership is for everyone – The Philadelphia Inquirer (11/8 – Front-page feature on the Oskin Leadership Institute)
- Commentary: Trump masterfully plays on nation’s fears and anxieties – The Philadelphia Inquirer (11/8 – Election Day commentary by Dr. Hal Shorey, associate professor of clinical psychology)
- How do Trump and Clinton rate as leaders? – The Philadelphia Inquirer (11/8 – Dr. Arthur Schwartz, director of the Oskin Leadership Institute, provides an analysis of the presidential candidates’ leadership qualities)
- You took an emotional risk, now what? – The Wall Street Journal (11/7 online and 11/8 in print; Dr. Hal Shorey, associate professor of clinical psychology, provided expert commentary)
- And now, it’s time to vote – Delaware County Daily Times (11/8 –Dr. Wes Leckrone, associate professor of political science, provided expert commentary)
- Widener University High School Leadership Awards 2017 – NBCphiladelphia.com (11/7 – News of the High School Leadership Awards program, co-sponsored by Widener University and NBC 10)
- Widener partners with Chester Arts Community for Urban Harvest Festival Nov. 12
- Pennsylvania Military College Alumnus Tom Vossler returns for Book-Signing, Veterans Day Ceremony
Events on the Delaware Campus Today:
- Election Day Party; 3:30-5:30 p.m., Student Lounge
Events on Main Campus Today:
- “Table Talks” to discuss election-related issues; 2-4 p.m., University Center Atrium