In the News:
- Widener President Julie E. Wollman delivered the welcome address this morning at 8 a.m. for the debate in the race for Delaware governor held at Delaware Law, which aired on WDEL at 101.7 FM or 1150 AM.
- Pennsylvania #1 for juvenile lifers entitled to new sentences. What now? ABC 27 (10/27 -Third-year Commonwealth Law student Latasha Williams was featured in the story)
- Free wills for first responders program set for Saturday – Pennlive.com (10/27 – Commonwealth Law will participate in the Wills for Heroes Program)
- Business People: October 26, 2016 – Delaware Business Now (10/26 – News of the appointment of Delaware Law Professor Iva Johnson Ferrell to serve as the university’s chief diversity officer)
- Delaware Law Associate Professor Kenneth T. Kristl was a guest on The Delaware Way with host Larry Mendte, where he discussed the Coastal Zone Act. The show aired Oct. 15 on KJWP Wilmington Philadelphia, an affiliate of ME TV.
- Field Hockey Concludes Season with 2-1 Triumph over Arcadia
- Volleyball Falls to Arcadia on Senior Night, L 0-3
- MAC Commonwealth Unveils Preseason Men’s Basketball Poll
Events at Delaware Law Saturday:
- Law for Creators Program, 9 a.m.; Ruby R. Vale Moot Courtroom
Events on Main Campus Saturday:
- Widener Day, Saturday, Oct. 29
- Nursing Workshop for Prospective Students, Saturday, Oct. 29, 12:30 p.m.; Founders Hall
- Football vs. Albright, 1 p.m.; Home
- Men’s and Women’s Swimming vs. Albright, 1 p.m.; Home