In the News:
- Achieving Lasting Impact – Inside Higher Ed (10/24 – An essay on student civic engagement by Widener University President Julie E. Wollman)
- The Pennsylvania Attorney General Debate being held at Commonwealth Law was mentioned on the morning news on WHP-TV (CBS), WPMT-TV (FOX), and My PHL.
- Local Student Named One Of The Top ROTC Cadets In Nation – CBS Philly (10/23 – Samantha DeCapua, ’17, who has been ranked fourth in the nation by the U.S. Army Cadet Command, was interviewed during the morning broadcast on KYW-AM on 10/23. The segment re-aired on 10/24)
- Widener Dauntless Battalion cadet earns national recognition – Delaware County Daily Times (10/23 – Announcement of Samantha DeCapua, ’17, being ranked fourth in the nation by the U.S. Army Cadet Command)
- The Delaware County Criminal Justice Summit held at Widener University was featured on WPVI-TV (ABC) and KYW-AM on 10/21.
- Namedropper, Oct. 20, 2016 – The Times-Tribune (10/20 – Announcement of Nicole Haas, a Delaware Law student, who is serving as Josiah Oliver Wolcott Fellow for the 2016-2017 academic year)
- BPM-D Executive Education: ‘Strategy Execution in a Digital World – The BPM Discipline’ – 9&10 News (10/20 – Event to be held at Widener University)
- What’s happening in and around town this fall – News of Delaware County (10/18 – Mention of the public stargazing sessions at the Widener University Observatory)
- Three Widener Professors from Delaware County Honored for Innovation, Leadership – Pivot Today
Events at Commonwealth Law Today:
- Pennsylvania Attorney General Candidates Debate; 11 a.m.; Administration Building, Room A-180