In the News:
- Attorney for PUC says “small cadre” trying to kill gas industry – NPR’s StateImpact (9/29 – John Dernbach, an environmental law professor at Commonwealth Law, provided expert commentary)
- PLAW People in the News—Oct. 4, 2016—McNees Wallace & Nurick – The Legal Intelligencer (9/29 – Event about Justice Antonin Scalia’s contributions to administrative law to be held at Commonwealth Law)
- Bullock Sees ‘Politicization’ of Corporate Law Coming to Delaware – Delaware Business Court Insider (9/28 – Story on Delaware Law’s Ruby R. Vale Distinguished Speaker Series; available by subscription only)
Events on Saturday on Main Campus:
- Field Hockey vs. Messiah; 12 p.m.
- Women’s Soccer vs. Stevenson; 5 p.m.
- Men’s Soccer vs. Stevenson; 7:30 p.m.
- Men’s Soccer: Stevens 2, Widener 1
- Women’s Soccer: Haverford 1, Widener 0
- Volleyball: DeSales 3, Widener 1