In the News:
- The fall issue of Destination Delco featured the Widener University Observatory (page 19) and the Art Galley (page 20).
- Gun rights got approval from Federal judges – National Iraqi News Agency (9/12 – Commonwealth Law Professor Michael Dimino provided expert commentary)
- Ethical Workplace: Phila. DA Seth Williams & when a gift is not just a gift – Philadelphia Business Journal Online (9/8 – Column by Dr. Arthur Schwartz, director of the Oskin Leadership Institute)
- Criminal law and procedure – The News Journal (Professors from Delaware Law partnered with The News Journal to celebrate Constitution Day with a series of columns throughout the week. This column was written by Judith Ritter, professor of law)
- 2016 Top Online Social Work Graduate Programs – GraduatePrograms.com (Widener’s Center for Social Work Education is listed)
- Lecture by David H. Webber, visiting scholar in residence in corporate and business law; 12 p.m.; Delaware Law, Main Law Building, Alfred Avins Special Collection Library Room
- Career Development Office Lunch & Learn: How I Spent My Summer; 12 p.m.; Commonwealth Law, Administration Building, Career Development Office
- Women’s Volleyball vs. Swarthmore College; 7 p.m.; Home
Note on upcoming events: The Bridge Apart performance schedule for 9/16 has been canceled.