In the News:
- Experts: Civil penalty against rock-throwers possible in Budd suicide – The Daily Item (8/9 – Robert Power, professor emeritus of law, provided expert commentary)
- Widener Prof’s Sex Study Reveals Surprises for Millennials – Pivot Today (8/9 – Dr. Brooke Wells, an associate professor in the Center for Human Sexuality Studies, provided expert commentary on a recent study she was a part of, which was recently published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior)
- Tom Reed, professor emeritus of law, was interviewed during the evening news broadcast on WDEL-AM on 8/8 about the resignation of the director of forensics in Delaware.
- Atlantic City’s state loan vulnerable to challenges from creditors – Debtwire (8/4 – Subscription only; Widener Law Commonwealth Professor Juliet Moringiello provided expert commentary*)
- Names in the News – Prince William Times (8/4 – Mention of a student named to the dean’s list at Widener)