In the News:
- Study: Millennials Having Less Sex Than Previous Generations – CBS Philly (8/6 – Dr. Brooke Wells, an associate professor in the Center for Human Sexuality Studies, was interviewed on KYW-AM about a recent study she was a part of, which was recently published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior. The study was also mentioned on Eagle Radio on 8/4)
- Fitch Ratings Issues ‘Stable’ Outlook for Widener, Affirms University’s ‘A-’ Bond Rating – Pivot Today (8/5)
- Delaware Law Professor Judith Ritter was interviewed on WDDE-FM on 8/5 about the ruling of the death penalty statute in Delaware.
- Bill Cosby Doesn’t Want Jury To Hear Him Offer Money To Accuser – The Huffington Post (8/3 – Delaware Law Professor Judith Ritter provided expert commentary. A similar story appeared on Newsmax)
- New Accountant Magazine’s Current Issue Explores What You Need to Know About the CPA Exam (8/4 – Joseph Hargadon, professor of accounting, was mentioned)
- Samantha Nardi Named 2016 Neubauer Scholar