In the News:
- Business groups seek Coastal Zone Act revisions – Delaware Business Times (6/22 – Jim May, co-director of the Environmental Law Center at Widener, was quoted)
- Companies Should Remove Fee-Shifting Bylaws, Attorneys Warn – Bloomberg BNA (6/22 – Lawrence Hamermesh, a professor at Delaware Law, provided expert commentary)
- Main Campus graduation announcements appeared in The Baltimore Sun, Wilton Bulletin, Northeast Times, Mount Olive Chronicle, Delaware News, and Rocky Mount Telegram.
- Cherry Hill residents make the grade, named to dean’s list at area colleges – The Cherry Hill Sun (6/22)
Events on or near Main Campus this Weekend:
- Friday: Boundaries and Bridges Dance Workshop: performances by Widener students; 6 – 8 p.m.; MJ Freed Theater 515 Avenue of the States, Chester, Pa.
- Saturday: Boundaries and Bridges Dance Workshop; 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.; University Center
- Widener Produces an Additional 22 Academic All-MAC Selections
- Thomas Zamorski Makes CoSIDA Academic All-America First Team
- Middletown tops Chester thanks to Addvensky – Delaware County Daily Times (6/22 – Mention of Joe Addvensky, a rising junior and member of the baseball team at Widener)