In the News:
- Viacom CEO, board face tough fight against Redstone: experts – Yahoo! Finance (6/1 – Lawrence Hamermesh, a corporate law professor at Delaware Law was quoted in this Reuters story, which also appeared on New York Times online)
- 2016’s Best & Worst Cities for Staycations – Wallet Hub (5/31 – Joy Dickerson, assistant dean and associate professor in the Center for Hospitality Management, provided expert commentary on staycations)
- Widener graduation speakers offer words to the wise – The Philadelphia Tribune (5/30 – Feature story on the Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony at Widener)
- Campus Notes – Reading Eagle (5/29 – Mention of a student who participated in the Collegiate Leadership Competition)
- Brittany LaPar Participated in a Traditional Nightingale Ceremony at Widener University – Oswego County Today (5/28)
- Joseph Fuhr, professor of economics, was interviewed during the afternoon broadcast on 5/27 on Phil Hulett and Friends in Los Angeles about the economics of the Olympics.