In the News:
- The latest issue of The International Jurist magazine features the Best LL.M. programs in the country. Widener University’s Delaware Law School was mentioned on the lists for the best Law School Experience, Career Opportunities, and Top Value. Eileen Grena-Piretti, assistant dean for graduate and compliance programs at Delaware Law, was quoted in the story on career opportunities.
- A proposed deal between Sam Bradford and Eagles’ fan – The News Journal (5/5 – Op-ed by Stephen Friedman is associate dean for academic affairs and professor of law at Delaware Law)
- Former member of Pottsgrove School Board chosen to serve again – Reading Eagle (5/5 – Mention of Charles Nippert, associate professor emeritus of engineering)
- Media resident proves visual impairment is no barrier to educational success – Media Town Talk (5/4 – Repost of the Delaware County Daily Times story on Aleisa Myles, a doctoral student in the Institute for Graduate Clinical Psychology)
- Delaware Achievers, May 8 – The News Journal (5/4 – Delaware Law Dean Rod Smolla presented at Yale Law School during the school’s Freedom of Expression Scholars Conference)
- Letters to the Editor: Hospital testimonial advertising – The News Journal (4/29 – Mention of an op-ed by Dr. Caryl Carpenter, professor emerita of health care management)