In the News:
- Pennsylvania Attorney General candidates to meet at Widener law campus for Wednesday debate – Penn Live (4/12 – The debate will be held at Commonwealth Law School)
- Webster case: Settlement sometimes better than a lawsuit – Sussex Countian (4/12 – Michael J. Goldberg, professor at Delaware Law, was quoted)
- N.J. judge rejects challenges to Cruz citizenship – The Philadelphia Inquirer and The Star (4/12 – Mary Brigid McManamon of Delaware Law was mentioned. This article also appeared on FOX News Latino)
- Bar Passage Stats Show Applicant Pool Declining –The Legal Intelligencer (4/11 – Commonwealth Law Dean Christian Johnson provided expert commentary about the bar pass rate for Widener Law Commonwealth*)
- Commonwealth Law Professor Michael Hussey was interviewed on ABC27 about the upcoming tax filing deadline on 4/11.
- MetLife victory gives hope to other ‘too big to fail’ firms – Business Insurance (4/10 – Bruce Grohsgal, the Helen S. Balick visiting professor in business bankruptcy at Delaware Law, was quoted in an April 10*)
- The April 1 edition of The Bond Buyer included several mentions of the Widener Commonwealth Law School.
Events at Delaware Law Today:
- Stewards of Children training with the Beau Biden Foundation for the Protection of Children; 11 a.m.; Main Law Building, Ruby R. Vale Moot Courtroom
- Informational meeting with St. Thomas Moore Society of the Catholic Diocese of Wilmington; 12 p.m.; Main Law Building, Room 237
- Symposium on the criminalization of pregnancy; 6:30 p.m.; Barristers’ Club
Events on Main Campus Today:
- Baseball vs. Eastern University; 3:30 p.m.; Home
- Women’s Lacrosse vs. Lebanon Valley College; 7 p.m.; Home