In the News:
- Delaware Law Professor Leonard Sosnov was interviewed on WDEL-AM on 3/29 about the 1,000+ untested rape kits in Delaware and the impact on the 4th Amendment right.
- Don Brown, a scholar in residence and professor at Commonwealth Law, was interviewed about climate change on the Pennsylvania Cable Network’s Public Affairs program on 3/29.
- Law prof: Lawyers did good job with complaint against Whirpool, 3M – Pennsylvania Record (3/29 – Christopher J. Robinette, professor at Commonwealth Law, provided expert commentary)
- Stigma of athletes seeking psychological help is fading – News of Delaware County (3/17 – Monthly column written by a PsyD student. This month’s column was written by Samantha Cramer)
Events on Main Campus Today: Honors Week continues
- Honors Week Student Presentations; 12 p.m.; University Center Webb Room
- Interactive Resume Workshop; 12–1 p.m.; Kapelski 339A
- Bartholomew Scholarship Freshman Engineering Presentations; 1 p.m.; Kirkbride Hall, 113
- Three Student-Athletes Compete for Golf at Griffin Invitational
- Softball: Widener 13, Immaculata 9
- Widener softball sweeps past Immaculata – Daily Local News (3/30)
- Baseball: TCNJ 13, Widener 2
- Swimmer Andrew Madore Named MAC Senior Scholar-Athlete of the Year
- Thrower Thomas Zamorski Named MAC Senior Scholar-Athlete of the Year