In the News:
- Widener University’s FreshBaked Theatre Co. to conjure up magic on stage in ‘The Sorcerer’s Apprentice’ – Delaware County News Network (3/18 – Announcement of upcoming children’s theater performances by the FreshBaked Theatre Company)
- Wilmington fire chief and union at odds over tweets – The News Journal (3/18- Delaware Law Professor Alan Garfield provided expert commentary)
- An off-duty campus safety officer has been recognized for his efforts to detain a stabbing suspect on a Septa bus in an Associated Press news brief and on 6 ABC.
- Whoever Has the Power, Remember the Procedure, a blog post from Commonwealth Law Professor Jill Family, was featured on Notice and Comment, a blog from the Yale Journal on Regulation and the ABA Section of Administrative Law and Regulatory Practice.
- Delaware Achievers – The News Journal (3/17 – Delaware Law recently named Yvonne Takvorian Saville as Alumna of the Year)
- Votação maciça nas eleições no Irã deve favorecer Rouhani – O Globo (2/27 – Dr. Hamid Zangeneh, professor of economics, provided expert commentary)
- Reformistas usam pacto nuclear para conquistar votos no Irã – O Globo (2/26 – Dr. Hamid Zangeneh, professor of economics, provided expert commentary)
Events on Main Campus Today:
- Widener Women’s Leadership Forum; 8:50–10 a.m.; University Center Webb Room
- Widener Says NO MORE National Guest Speaker Tom Bissonette; 6 p.m.; Alumni Auditorium
Events on Main Campus Saturday: Accepted Student Day
- Women’s Lacrosse vs. Cabrini College; L 8-19
- Six Widener Student-Athletes Named to Winter MAC Sportsmanship Teams
- Gaynor Competes in 200 Free at NCAA Swimming & Diving Championships
- Pride Video Series: Episode 15 With Ashley Aires