In the News:
- Hulk Hogan goes to the mat – The Economist (3/9 – Delaware Law Dean Rodney Smolla was quoted)
- Pa. Supreme Court weighs major gas drilling laws – NPR’s State Impact (3/9 – Commonwealth Law Professor John Dernbach provided expert commentary)
- Brockton student to compete in American Mock Trial national championship – The Enterprise and The Patriot Ledger (3/9 – Mention of upcoming mock trail to be held at Widener Law Delaware)
- Delaware Law Dean Rod Smolla was interviewed on WDEL-AM on 3/9 about the Delaware Supreme Court’s decision to live stream its oral arguments.
- Delaware Law Professor Mary Brigid McManamon was interviewed about her research on natural born citizenship and the presidency for the public radio show Your Weekly Constitutional, produced at NPR affiliate WETS-FM. McManamon is interviewed at the 29:15 mark.