- Today: Delaware Law Professor Mary Brigid McManamon will be a guest on The Bob Burns Show on WOND-AM at 1:30 p.m. discussing her research into natural born citizenship.
In the News:
- Patton Vo, assistant director of development, and Talcia Campbell, a Widener student, who are participating in Alternative Spring Break in West Palm Beach, Fla. were interviewed about their Habitat for Humanity project on WPBF-TV (ABC) on 3/8.
- DuPont money approved amid BASF rumors – The News Journal (3/8 – Ruby R. Vale Professor of Corporate and Business Law at Delaware Lawrence Hamermesh was quoted)
- Paul Regan, associate professor at Delaware Law,wrote an op-ed on the General Motors ignition switch oral arguments held at Delaware Law School that was published in Westlaw Journal Corporate Officers & Directors Liability report on 3/7 and in Westlaw Journal Delaware Corporate report on 2/29. No link available.
- Women’s Lacrosse Tops Misericordia in MAC Cross-Conference Play
- Baseball: Widener 14, Westminister 5
- Softball Splits on Day Two in Florida With Win Over 20th-Ranked Central
- Six Headed to Compete at NCAA Championships for Men’s Indoor Track & Field