In the News:
- A story about the Superior Court’s Complex Commercial Litigation Division in the March issue of Delaware Today features expert commentary from Delaware Law Professor Lawrence Hamermesh.
- Smart Talk: Conservative supports altered carbon tax – WITF-FM (2/25 – Mention of event at Widener Law Commonwealth)
- Around Town – The Triboro Banner (2/25 – Mention of a student named to the dean’s list at Widener Law Commonwealth)
- If You Thought the Fight for Same-Sex Marriage Was Over, Check Out These Awful New Bills – Slate (2/23 – An op-ed by John Culhane, a professor at Delaware Law)
- Cityteam’s Angel Event to benefit mothers and children – Media Town Talk (2/23 – Mention of the Widener University Community Nursing Clinic at Cityteam)
- Atlantic City takeover legislation could have consequences for other New Jersey municipalities – Debtwire (Commonwealth Law Professor Juliet Moringiello was quoted)
Events on Main Campus Today:
- Advice and a Slice: Cover Letters; 3:30 p.m.; Kapelski 339A
- Poverty Simulation; 5:30–8 p.m.; Lathem Hall (RSVP)
- Women’s Indoor Track & Field Preps for MAC Championships This Weekend
- Men’s Indoor Track & Field Aims for Seventh Straight MAC Title This Weekend
*This article is available by online subscription only, as there is now a pay wall on the site allowing only a certain amount of views.