- Today: Law Professor Mary Brigid McManamon will be on The Green Show on WDDE 91.1 FM, the Delaware NPR affiliate, at 3 p.m. discussing Justice Scalia’s legacy.
- Today: Law Professor Alan Garfield on will be on WHYY’s First Show, airing online in the afternoon and on television at 5:30 p.m. and 11 p.m. It will re-air on 2/20 at 5 p.m., 2/21 at 2:30 p.m., and on 2/22 at 5:30 p.m.
In the News:
- Judge’s ruling could impact future DuPont C-8 cancer cases – The News Journal (2/18 – Jean Eggen, distinguished professor of law, was quoted)
- Justice Scalia and His Jurisprudential Legacy: A Conversation; 12 p.m.; Delaware Law, Main Law Building, Ruby R. Vale Moot Courtroom.
Events on Saturday:
- Wills For Heroes document preparation event; 11:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.; Delaware Law, Barristers’ Club
- Women’s Basketball vs. Hood College; 1 p.m.; Home
- Men’s Basketball vs. Hood College; 3 p.m.; Home
Events on Sunday:
- Chamber Music Program Studio Recital; 3 p.m.; Kapelski Recital Hall