In the News:
- Law schools merge, split – preLaw Magazine (A story about law schools splitting and merging, which mentions Widener University and quotes Dr. Stephen Wilhite, senior vice president and provost, is featured on page 12 of the Winter 2016 edition)
- Commonwealth Law and Delaware Law were both mentioned in the winter edition of preLaw Magazine. Both schools received grades of A on the environmental law specialty list; Commonwealth Law was named to the “Best Schools of Public Service List” for government law; and Delaware Law made the list for state clerkships. The new Delaware Patent Pro Bono Program was also mentioned in a story on intellectual property programs.
- On Campus – News Transcript (2/11 – List of students named to the dean’s list at Widener)
- A Canadian for president? – MyEasternShoreMD (2/10 – Mention of an op-ed by Law Professor Mary Brigid McManamon that appeared in The Washington Post)
- Wes Leckrone, associate professor of political science, was a guest n Pennsylvania Cable Network on 2/9 discussing Governor Wolf’s new spending proposal.
- Area Young People – Voices (2/10 – Listing of students named to the dean’s list)
- Bridging Boundaries – The Barra Foundation
Events on Main Campus Today:
- Taste of Chester; 12–1 p.m.; University Center Atrium
- Crossing the Bridge group dialogue on community relationship building; 5 p.m.; University Center Quiet Lounge
Events on the Delaware Campus Today:
- Air Force JAG Corps information session; 5:30–6:15 p.m.; Delaware Law School, Main Law Building, Alfred Avins Special Collection Library Room