In the News:
- Blaine Price completes leadership certificate program at Widener University – Herald Mail Media (12/20)
- Joseph Fuhr, professor of economics, was interviewed during the afternoon broadcast on WDEL-AM on 12/18 about the AstraZeneca merger in Delaware.
- Echoes from the past at oral argument – The News Journal (12/18 – Column by Mary Ellen Maatman, a professor at Delaware Law)
- Obamacare enrollment sites this week – The News Journal (12/18 – Delaware Law is listed as an enrollment site*)
- Law Professor Assails ‘Harsh’ Mandatory Minimum Laws in Award Speech – The Legal Intelligencer (12/18 – Leonard N. Sosnov, a professor at Delaware Law, was named the recipient of the Philadelphia Bar Association’s Thurgood Marshall Award. Two stories on the award and the ceremony appeared in Delaware Law Weekly on 12/16)