In the News:
- Our view: Erie region has stake in Edinboro presidency – Erie Times-News (11/12 – Story on Dr. Julie Wollman, who was recently named president of Widener University)
- Law Professor Leonard Sosnov was a guest on WDEL-AM News at Noon with Allan Loudell on 11/11. He discussed the priest-penitent privilege and the concept of extending that to leaders of other faiths.
- Tax proposals in Pa. budget plan remain contentious – Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (11/11 – Wes Leckrone, associate professor of political science, provided expert commentary)
- Dr. Timaree: Outthink body shaming by making peace with your physique – Philly.com (11/11 – Blog post by Timaree Schmit, an adjunct professor in the Center for Human Sexuality Studies)
- Before Marriage Was Possible, Gay People Adopted One Another. Now Sons Need to Become Husbands – Slate (11/10 – Column post by John Culhane, professor of law at Delaware Law School and a co-director of the Family Health Law & Policy Institute)
- The 11/9 edition of the Westlaw Journal Delaware Corporate carried mentioned a class action lawsuit against Goldman Sachs Group that quoted Ruby R. Vale Professor Lawrence Hamermesh.
- The 11/2 edition of the Westlaw Journal Corporate Officers & Directors Liability mentioned the annual Francis C. Pileggi Distinguished Lecture in Law.
Events on Main Campus today:
- SBDC Government Marketing Seminar; 9 a.m.–12 p.m.; Widener SBDC
- Lone Brick Theatre presents adaptation of “Letters to My Younger Self;” 9 p.m.; KLC1