In the News:
- New law school dean Rod Smolla is a man of many hats – Delaware Business Times (8/17 – Feature story on Rod Smolla, dean of Widener’s Delaware Law School)
- New USD president settles in – The San Diego Union-Tribune (8/17 – Story on Dr. James Harris, former president of Widener University)
- Whale war: Vineyard Vines, Rehoboth shop clash over logo – The News Journal (8/17 – Tonya Evans, associate professor of law at Widener Commonwealth Law School, provided expert commentary)
- Emeritus Professor of Law Thomas Reed was interviewed live on WDEL-AM on 8/17 today about prosecution cases continuing to be disrupted by the scandal at the Delaware drug lab.
- Dr. Melanie Davis and Dr. Robin Goldberg-Glen, co-presidents of the Sexuality and Aging Consortium at Widener, provided expert commentary in an article on sexual expression in the summer issue of California Assisted Living Association’s magazine; see page 15.
- The July/August issue of the Delaware State Bar Association Bar Journal (formerly known as In RE:) features three stories on Widener University’s Delaware Law School, including a profile on Tamika Crawl-Bey, an alumna who held leadership roles while in school; s story on the Martin Luther King Jr. Semester of Service program; and a mention of Law Professor Alan Garfield, who will serve as a speaker for the Supreme Court Review Seminar.