- Law Professor Randy Lee will be a guest on WITF Radio’s Smart Talk on 6/5 from 9:20-9:40 a.m. Lee will discuss the Elonis v. U.S. case in the Supreme Court, involving facebook and free speech.
In the News:
- Widener to honor outgoing president – Delaware County Daily Times (6/4 – Story on a the new residence hall at Widener being named in honor of President James T. Harris III)
- On Campus – Tri-Town News (6/4 – Thomas Russo, ’15, received a Distinguished Service Award from the School of Law, Harrisburg Campus)
- GOP-led Pa. Senate likely to OK budget based on changes opposed by Wolf – Pittsburgh-Tribune Review (5/31 – Wes Leckrone, associate professor of political science, was quoted)
- SEXUALITY MATTERS: Dilation and female sexual health – News of Delaware County (5/19 – Monthly column written by a student in the human sexuality program. This month’s column was written by Ashley Gadarowski)