In the News:
- Distinguished Professor of Law John Culhane was interviewed during the afternoon drive-time on 2/3 on WDEL-AM about vaccines and public health.
- Law Professor Judith Ritter was interviewed on WDEL-AM during the afternoon drive time on 2/3 regarding the case of an inmate who was recently released from Delaware’s death row.
- Washington Township High School Junior Earns Widener University Leadership Award – SNJ Today (2/3)
- Somerset Hills students earn degrees, collegiate honors – The Bernardsville News (2/2 – Mention of a student named to the dean’s list at Widener)
- Obamacare enrollment sites through Feb. 9 – The News Journal (2/2 – The School of Law, Delaware Campus is listed as an enrollment site)
- Terry Mutchler on lesbian relationship, more from her book: ‘I was deeply homophobic’ – The Patriot-News (2/2 – The Pennsylvania Women’s Forum was held on the Harrisburg Campus. The Pennsylvania Cable Network aired the broadcast during the evening program on 2/2. It will re-air on 2/5 at 10 a.m., 2/6 at 7 p.m., and 2/8 at 2 p.m.
Events on Main Campus today:
- Academic Success Workshop: Active Textbook Reading—Understanding Paragraphs; 12–1 p.m.; University Center, Room G (To register for a workshop, please call 610-499-1266 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pulitzer Prize Winning Journalists Wendy Ruderman and Barbara Laker Lecture presented by the Blue & Gold; 6:30 p.m.; Founders Hall Room 109
- Women’s Basketball vs. Lycoming College; 6 p.m.; Home
- Men’s Basketball vs. Lycoming College; 8 p.m.; Home