In the News:
- Philly DA says no affidavits claimed by AG Kane in bribery case existed – Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (12/18 – Wes Leckrone, associate professor of political science, was quoted)
- Assistant Professor of Law Christine Allie was interviewed during the evening broadcast on WDEL-AM on 12/17 regarding US-Cuba relations.
- Sexuality Doesn’t Vanish When You Turn 65- RH Reality Check (12/17 – Melanie Davis and Robin Goldberg-Glen, co-presidents of the Sexuality and Aging Consortium at Widener, provided expert commentary)
- Widener Law graduate Craig Burke of Wildwood Crest joins Pennsylvania bar – Gloucester City News (12/17)
- Remondelli, Furia, and Taylor of Men’s Soccer Receive Postseason Honors
- Men’s Basketball: Widener 80, Drew 69