In the News:
- The Pennsylvania Cable Networked aired the Pennsylvania Women’s Forum, which took place on the School of Law’s Harrisburg Campus on 9/8. It will re-air 9/9 at 9 a.m. A story on the Forum also appeared in The Patriot-News on 9/8.
- Prime Therapeutics urges FDA to keep current, consistent naming conventions for biologics, biosimilars – Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal (9/8 – Joseph Fuhr, professor of economics provided expert commentary on biosimilars in a PR Newswire release, which appeared in a number of outlets including Pharmacy Choice and StreetInsider.com)
- Delco youth risk survey shows mixed results – Delaware County Daily Times (9/8 – The Widener Partnership Charter School was surveyed)
- Widener professor’s book deals with rape reports – Delaware County Daily Times (No link available; see page 16 of the 9/7 edition for a story on the release of “Rape, Victims, and Investigations,” a book by Dr. Shana Maier, associate professor and director of the master’s criminal justice program)
- Ed: Gebhart: Special experience awaits First Captains – Delaware County Daily Times (9/6 – Column by Ed Gebhart that mentions graduates for the Pennsylvania Military College, now Widener University)
Events on Main Campus today:
- Women’s Soccer vs. Immaculata; 7 p.m.; Home