In the News:
- Chester school leaders revise tax plans; promise enrollment offers – Chester Spirit (7/30 – Mention of an agreement CUSD Cyberschool has with Widener)
- An income tax proposal that threads the needle? – WITF-FM (7/29 – Wes Leckrone, associate professor of political science, provided expert commentary)
- A “Sexercise” Workshop Teacher Talks Squats And Planks – Refinery29 (7/29 – Q&A with Dr. Timaree Schmit, an alumna and adjunct in the Center for Human Sexuality Studies)
- Kenneth Pobo Releases Chapbook with Widener Colleague James Esch as Publisher
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives recognizes Law & Government Institute
Events on Main Campus today:
- Graduate Open House; 5-7 p.m.