- Today: Kenneth T. Kristl, assocaite professor of law, will be interviewed on WDEL-AM at 12:18 p.m. about the new report by the Environmental and Natural Resources Law Clinic for managing the effects of sea level rise in Delaware.
In the News:
- Professor makes moral case for action on climate change – WITF-FM (5/7 – Don Brown, professor of sustainability ethics and law and scholar in residence on the Harrisburg Campus, provided expert commentary)
- Interim dean to stay on after Widener Law dean’s retirement – Central Penn Business Journal (5/6 – Story on the retirement of School of Law Dean Linda L. Ammons)
- Former PMC Football Standout Jack Klotz to be Inducted Into The MAC Hall of Fame
- Chester native Klotz named to MAC Hall of Fame – Delaware County Daily Times (5/7 – Jack Klotz attended Pennsylvania Military College)
- Berwick grad Szpynda wins two events at MAC track championships – Times Leader and The Abington Journal (5/7 – Erica Szpynda, ’14, won her third shot put MAC title)