- Tonight: The Pennsylvania Cable Network will broadcast a live debate at 7 p.m. between Democratic candidates for the Pennsylvania governor race, which will be held on the Harrisburg Campus.
In the News:
- The Pennsylvania Cable Network aired a broadcast of the Pennsylvania’s Women’s Forum on 4/8, which was held on the Harrisburg Campus and sponsored by Widener Law & Government Institute.
- Democratic gubernatorial debate to air LIVE on PCN tomorrow night – Moscow Villager (4/8 – Mention of the Democratic governor debate being held on the Harrisburg Campus. A similar mention appeared on WGAL-TV on 4/7)
- Female gubernatorial candidates struggles come down to their competition: forum – The Patriot-News (4/7 – Mention of workshop held at the School of Law)
Events on or near Main Campus today:
- SBDC Seminar: “Meet the Lenders;” 9 a.m.–12 p.m.; Widener SBDC
- University Invited Lecture with Dr. James Vike; 11:30 a.m.; Lathem Hall
- Hospitality Management Dinner Series: Flavors of Northern Italy; 5:30-7 p.m.; Marriott Dining Room
- Shepherd wins Player of the Week honors at Widener – Delaware County Daily Times (4/8)
- NCAA Division III Week Spotlight: Anthony Davis
- Paul Shepherd Named Commonwealth Conference Baseball Athlete of the Week
- Women’ Lacrosse: Messiah 16, Widener 11