- Today: Associate Professor of Law Kenneth T. Kristl will be featured in a story on clean drinking water that is scheduled to air on First by WHYY-TV at 5:30 p.m. and again at 11 p.m.
In the News:
- Harrisburg, Pa., Receiver to Speak at Widener Law Program – The Bond Buyer (3/28 – Announcement of upcoming speaker at Widener Law; available by subscription only)
- Wes Leckrone, associate professor of political science, appeared on WITF-FM during the afternoon broadcast on 3/27 discussing the race for the Pennsylvania Governor Democratic slot.
- Law Professor John Culhane was interviewed about unions for colleges athletes during a 3/27 afternoon broadcast on “Press Play” on KCRW-FM, an NPR affiliate in Los Angeles.
- Newark should unite to push against Data Center – News Journal (3/27 – Ken Kristl, associate professor of law, was referenced in this letter to the editor*)
- People on the Move – The Times-Tribune (3/16 – Announcement of Sharon Meagher, Ph.D. being appointed dean of the College of Arts and Sciences)
Events on the Delaware Campus today:
- Fitness Class with Jewish Community Center Trainer Mike Finkle; 2 p.m.; Polishook, 401
Events on Main Campus today:
- Danny Curran Invitational for Track & Field ; 3 p.m.; Home
- Dance Performance to benefit MSWSO; 7–8 p.m.; Alumni Auditorium
Events on Main Campus Saturday:
- Danny Curran Invitational for Track & Field ; 9 p.m.; Home
- Men’s Lacrosse vs. Hood; 7 p.m.; Home
- Sheri Hihn Inducted Into the Aston Sports Hall of Fame
- Women’s Lacrosse: Alvernia 12, Widener 8
- Baseball: Alvernia 10, Widener 3
- Softball Splits a Pair at Albright