In the News:
- Sexuality Matters: Sharing while keeping: introducing non-monogamy to monogamous relationships – News of Delaware County (2/19 – Monthly column written by a student in the human sexuality program. This month’s column was written by Todd Veros)
- College Notes – Poughkeepsie Journal (2/18 – Mention of a student who studied abroad in Spain)
- Widener Law Sends Professors To Conference in South Africa – Delaware Law Weekly (2/18 -Mention of Erin Daly, co-interim dean of the Delaware Campus and professor of law, and Jim May, professor of law*)
- Police probe teen’s claims that she killed dozens – USA Today (2/17 – Law Professor Jules Epstein provided expert commentary)
- Dr. Wes Leckrone, associate professor of political science, was on WITF’s Smart Talk Radio on 2/14 discussing the Democratic candidates vying for a spot to challenge Gov. Corbett this November.
Events on Main Campus today:
- Hospitality Dinner Series; 5:30–7 p.m.; Marriott Dining Room