In the News:
- Unionizing Student Athletes – KCRW (2/5 – Podcast with Law Professor John Culhane)
- Michael Darbee, of Lawrenceville, NJ was named to Widener University School of Law’s Dean’s List – The Central Jersey Sun (2/5)
- Neighbor News: Student News, Feb. 5 – NewJersey.com (2/5 – Student named to the dean’s list at Widener)
- A story on Law Professor Jules Epstein being named to the new national forensics commission created by the U.S. Justice Department was aired during the morning drive time on WDEL-AM on 2/5.
- Widener Law to Host Financial Distress Panel – The Bond Buyer (2/5 – Subscription only)
- Women’s Soccer Presented NSCAA Team Academic Award a Third Straight Year
- Women’s Basketball: Widener 68, Stevenson 63