- Today: Distinguished Professor John C. Dernbach will be a guest on a special Pennsylvania Cable Network program at 9 p.m. about Pennsylvania’s Act 13, Marcellus Shale, and the recent Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruling.
In the News:
- News from Widener University School of Law – Bucks County Courier Times (1/27 – Mention of law students named to the Philadelphia Bar)
- Katy Perry Pleads For An End To Deadly Shootings: I’m ‘Scared’ – MTV.com (1/25 – Widener University was mentioned)
- Low-income residents can get legal help in disputes with utility companies – The Morning Call, blog (1/24 – Widener University’s School of Law on the Harrisburg Campus and the Widener Harrisburg Civil Law Clinic were mentioned)
- Associate Professor of Law Christopher J. Robinette was quoted in a story about Rhode Island legislation that would prevent doctors’ apologies to patents from being used against them in medical malpractice lawsuits on Reuters on 1/22.
- Smart Talk: the PA Supreme Court’s shale decision and the quest for affordable artist housing in York – WITF-FM (1/21 – Distinguished Professor John C. Dernbach provided expert commentary)
- Men’s Swimming Tops Elizabethtown, 140-31; Women’s Dealt Tough 106-97 Setback
- Indoor Track & Field Competes at Haverford Invitational
- Women’s Basketball: Albright 76, Widener 75
- Men’s Basketball: Alrbight 77, Widener 74