- Today: Matt Weidman, director of the Exton Campus, will be interviewed live at 9:15 a.m. on WCHE-AM (1520) about the upcoming semester of courses and events for the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at the Exton Campus, as well as to promote Thursday’s OLLI Winter Open House.
In the News:
- Associate Professor Michael R. Dimino Sr. was interviewed on WDEL-AM during the afternoon broadcast on 1/13 regarding the Supreme Court hearing oral arguments in a case focused on presidential recess appointment power.
- Strine: As public servants, judges must put aside personal beliefs – The News Journal (1/13 – Story on discussion held on the Widener Law Delaware Campus)
- In the colleges – New Jersey Herald (1/12 – Mention of students named to the dean’s list at Widener)
- Out-of-Town Deans’ Lists – Times Leader (1/12 – Mention of students named to the dean’s list at Widener)
- Local dean’s list awardees – The Journal (1/11 – Mention of students named to the dean’s list at Widener)